Australias Tablet Guy week in review

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

This week has been more fun than usual, i.e. funner!

With the first deliveries going out of the Samsung Q1 it was nothing but happy happy all round. It seems that Aussies were so excited about the arrival that they even drove from hours away to come in a pick up their orders. I was lucky enough to be around for some of these handovers and took a quick photo of one of the packages.

Later in the week ASUS announced the R2H and R1F in Australia and again I was able get a look, and spend a few hours with, the new little UMPC. In Australia it turns out that GPS, fingerprint and Camera were standard as usual but the package also seemed to contain a foldable Bluetooth Keyboard and External DVD RW too. From what I know the initial orders came in thick and fast and now the “happy-to-be” customers sit and wait for the first week of December to clock over for deliveries.

On Thursday I had a great meeting with one of the leading Media Groups in the country and performed my “Australian Tablet Guy.” What they needed was UMPC info, and what I provided was just that. It tirns out they were quite lucky as I had 3 out of the world’s 4 UMPC available, i.e. EO V7110, i7210 and the Samsung Q1. Not only were they very pleased but they received quite the information overload” that day too. If you’re interested here is a little copy of something I prepared for them – obviously missing all the juicy details. Let me know if you need something like this done for your people?

Well now I’m finishing off some pancakes for my son an beautiful wife, and I’m going to go join my son (who is on the TC1100) with my new Samsung Q1 with Organiser Pack. Luv ya later!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment