Hugo Ortega practices what he preaches

Thursday, January 15, 2015

You may remember my 3 part video of the Samsung Q1 and why/how I managed to take myself from Tablet user to fulltime Ultra-Mobile PC user. In the video I detailed the specific use of extended batteries to make my life more mobile, and the use of the Samsung Organiser pack to make my productivity more effective.

What I am posting is a photo that sums up exactly what I was talking about in my video. In the video I mentioned the Organsier Pack and how it allowed me to (obviously) use the keyboard, but at the same time fold the keyboard underneath itself to use the Q1 in slate mode. I also described the use of the 6 cell battery to get 4hrs+ battery life, but more importantly I also blogged about the way I use the Samsung Q1 PowerBank. The PowerBank is an 8-cell external battery that not only powers my device but actually chargers it too! (The cable leading from the Q1 to my Oakley Bag that came with my free Acer Ferrari is actually connected to my Q1, and charging it while I stand.)

Blurry photo care of Anonymous
Q1 + 6-cell + 8-cell in bag = Happy Hugo Ortega

So, in this photo, what you are seeing is Hugo Ortega practicing, and benefiting from, what he preaches. I am content with my mobile setup and finding that it has quickly become one of the most intriguing setups at the Summit. I am constantly finding myself pulled aside by other MVPs to answer questions regarding my kit, and Ultra-Mobile PC in general. So has it been worth the trip? Absolutley, to preach to the converted is always fun. LOL.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment