Hugo Ortega gets to New UPPC

Thursday, January 15, 2015

*UPDATE 11th Sept 2006* Due to the beating my Server received recently I have posted a YouTube Version of this unboxing. It is of less quality and has been shortened slightly, so its your choice. *


YouTube Version Can be seen here

NEW UPPC has a late night unveiling!

OK, so almost a week ago I announced the arrival of a new device, to my Office. I tried to remain coy and somewhat mysterious by uploading a modest BlogPost titled “Hugo Ortega gets World Exclusive.”

Since that period I found out my Video Camera was broken, Australian Customs had my EO i7210 on hold and I had to travel Interstate; while also attending to my normal duties as entrepreneur and Dad too. What this inevitably translates into is tonight’s late evening VLOG coming to you from my dining room, and care of my brand new JVC GZ-MG505 (30GB HDD Camera), brought to me by new Sponsors of the UberTablet Videos, Camera Action (more on that later).
I have to apologise profusely in advance for the file size of these 25 minutes - they too are care of this new 3CCD camera! Sorry, sorry, sorry.

So without further ague let’s look at my attempt at a late night unboxing event. It’s not pretty but with a bit of luck you get some idea of just what this device might do/be/become, UberTablet Style!

Download: Download PLEASE RIGHT CLICK AND "SAVE TARGET AS"
(183MB, 25 minutes)
Artist: He is!
Show Notes: Its new!


Proud Sponsors of the UberTablet Videos

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment